- Introducing Photos Clicker.
- Improvements to Photos Finder.
- Photos and People
- Introducing Photos Finder.
- macOS 13 Ventura feature "Copy Subject" explained.
- Photos 8 – how to set up a shared library
- New features in Photos 8
- Duplicate Annihilator for Photos v8 released
- How to search, filter, suggest and “facet” your search in Photos.
- How to work with People/faces?
- Metadata, what is it and how do I use and edit it?
- Introducing Duplicate Annihilator 7.5.0 including fix for iCloud and missing files.
- Introducing Duplicate Annihilator v7 including copy metadata from duplicates to originals.
- Smart albums for missing people no longer working
- Photos 7 and Live Text
- Preserve folder and album structure as keywords
- Working with Duplicate Annihilator for Photos – part 3
- Working with Duplicate Annihilator for Photos – part 2
- macOS 10.5 Catalina, Photos 5 and Duplicate Annihilator v4
- Working with Duplicate Annihilator for Photos – part 1
- Duplicate Annihilator – HEIC format support
- What is HEIC?
Duplicate Annihilator is one of the oldest and most competent duplicate detection softwares for photos on the market. It's available for Photos, iPhoto, Aperture and iOS.
Are your photos scattered everywhere and getting them into one Photos Library might seem like an impossible task. Photos Finder makes this task as simple as the click of a button.
They say there is no such thing as a free lunch but we have free apps. Built for our customers, based on personal requests and completely free of charge. Bon appétit!
Sometimes everything seems to complex and daunting but everyone needs a little help now and then or at least a nudge in the right direction to get back on track. This is where you find it.
- © Untitled
- Design: HTML5 UP